Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cheap Cheese at Jewel


Stock up on 8 ounce packages of shredded and bar cheese. There are currently TWO Kraft catalinas running at Jewel. The best sale prices go through 3/15. Here's the best deal:

Buy 7 packs of Kraft cheese on sale for $2/pack.
Make sure at least 4 of them are the 2% variety.
Receive TWO catalinas: one for $10 and another for $3 for buying the 2% variety.
After CATs, pay $1.


How's that for cheap cheese? Another great thing: shredded cheese freezes wonderfully!

From what I've read, you want to avoid the milky-looking plastic. Go here to see all the details on this promotion.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for doing this blog. How do you have the time, girl?? Going to love getting your updates. When I get settled in WA, I'm going to work on Fred Meyer and maybe I can help feed you ideas.... ;)

    ReplyDelete