Friday, March 20, 2009

Printable Coupons


It wasn't until last August when I started more seriously using coupons that I learned about these soaps. I've been picking them up free ever since! Typically, they can be found at Wal-Mart or Target for about $0.97. On a side note, when my friend Kim told me last week about this website, I was glad to find out that these have a fairly good rating!

$1/1 Firefox Internet Explorer
$2/2 Firefox Internet Explorer
$3/3 Johnson's Shampoo, Conditioner or Buddies Firefox Internet Explorer

$1.50/1 Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt

$1.50/1 off any Yoplait Kids yogurt

$1/1 box of Honey Nut Cheerios

$5/1 Huggies Gentle Care Diapers Product

$3/1 Huggies Natural Fit Diapers Product

Remember to hit your browser's back button to print each coupon twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment